SimplySpeckledSimplySpeckled

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

War is FUN! War is FUN!

Nice

I thought the animation of the explosions and the little soldier guys was really good and smooth, if somewhat simple. I liked the song...at first. After a while the whole flash seemed pretty repetitive for my tastes, and so did the dancing, like it was just the same thing repeated over and over again, just mixed up a little each time.
Overall: Great job, keep up the great animation, just pick a better song next time. :)

Gangsta Kirby Gangsta Kirby

Hahaha!

I really like it--fell in love with the last line XD Just try improving on the art some, but not too much, cuz I somehow like the slight roughness of it. Keep it up!

gangsta mario gangsta mario

Ehh...

Over all, really not great. Sorry, but the the art wasn't too great, plot was dumb, effects at the end were unnecessary, and it was also too short. If you want to improve it, make it longer with actual voice acting and more character development. You had a good idea with the whole 'gangter Mario' thing, it just needs to be carried out better.

Dress Kitty Up Dress Kitty Up

Nice

Really good, considering it's your first one. Cute, simplistic art, creative outfits and hair styles. Next time, I suggest adding more options and clothes, and definitely some music in the background to make it more intersting. Overall, good work!

Canon in D (Piano) Canon in D (Piano)

Good playing but...

...I really wasn't feeling it. The notes just sounded really plain and spearated; you definitely need a damper pedal or something to make it flow together. And I personally thought it could use a little more expression than there was. It was like a robot was playing it--all the notes and articualtion were dead on, but the was barely any feeling to it. Good job, and I respect ya cus I play piano myself. :) Just work on smoothing things out for the next one.

Piano 68 - The Realisation Piano 68 - The Realisation

Amazing

I really love this--so much expression, so much emotion. :')
I only have one small thing to bitch about, and others have said this as well; it ends way too abruptly. Add an ending to it, it would be positively brilliant! Great job!

NegativeNine responds:

I'll work on a version of this with the ending more adequately composed because I totally agree with you and everyone else. Thanks alot for the feedback and I'm glad you like it :)

Fancy Dog Fancy Dog

Bahaha!

Very cute; i love it! ^^

Snowman responds:

Very Fancy

im here im here

I like it, mostly. You did a really nice job on the hair and the eyes, and the shading in general. However, the hands definitely need some improvement. I understand that hands can be SUPER hard to draw, but they really stand out as not so great against her face, drawing attention away from the face. Also, her tears--make them a bit more realistic. I love the expression and emotion within this; keep it up! :)

Clueless-queen responds: